8.7.12

Afternoon light

I had a great weekend filled with lots of illustrating, rosemary & date cookies AND pecan nut cookies, sister sleepover, a visit to Finders Keepers Markets (will keep those photos under wrap until The Weekend Edition is released on Thursday), bought my very own Emily Green necklace,  saw some great music at Teneriffe Festival, ate some pizza from Vespa and another day busy in my studio today, finishing with some apple crumble and an episode of Treme.

I have an exciting surprise for next weekends blog! Stay tuned... 

But for now... pretty cloth and afternoon light in my studio, my favourite date & rosemary cookies, silly sketches - my cat lunch (tuna dip with chicken crimpies, celery, carrot, pear and a lime storm Gatorade),  a silly sketch of my studio and some tests for my illustration project.
windows2
windows3 windows cookies studio catlunch mydesk rainbow leaves

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your leaves Eeeeeeeeeeeemileeeeeeeeeeee

(erin)

Emily Nelson Art said...

These aren't even the finished product Erin! They are just the test leaves... hehe

becoming a vet said...

wow, awesome article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.