18.3.14

March 2014

A few pics around my studio.

Ice cream mash-up features:
- Art Print by Kimmy Hogan! Ice cream with gold sprinkles (detailed with gold leaf).
Today is the last day that you can order a print online from Kimmy before she goes on maternity leave. 
- Ice cream greeting card by me. 
- Be happy gouache painting by me. 
- Native flower from my neighbours yard.
- Succulent ice cream cone from my bestie Erin.
- Ice cream girl art print by me. 
- Dawn Tan ice cream cushion. 







Save the Date!
I'm getting married by the way…
Here is my illustrated nautical 'Save the date' card.
I'm getting married on North Stradbroke Island and there are always dolphins swimming around the island. I though it was only fitting to include these two on the invite! Stay tuned for more invitation goodness.
(Bowl from Shibui Homewares in west end)






Found things mash-up features:
- Art Print by Kimmy Hogan - Mixed bag #2.
Today is the last day that you can order a print online from Kimmy before she goes on maternity leave. 
Seriously!!!!! Go now!! www.etsy.com/au/shop/whitewiththree
- Banana greeting card by me.
- Lion vase from the love Jess Barty of Sunday Social.
- Succulent ice cream cone from my bestie Erin. 
- My childhood turtle.


A few shots of my desk arrangements.



Loving my gorgeous new prints by Kimmy Hogan
Today is the LAST DAY that you can order a print online from Kimmy before she goes on maternity leave. Kimmy has so many beautiful prints in her shop. www.etsy.com/au/shop/whitewiththree

My tropical lady print in the jungle.



1 comment:

iz said...

Hello Emily, these pieces are very beautiful. They are very whimsical and charming, and make me feel light and like I am about to fly away. Brilliant! best x