23.9.12

Pre Exhibition

This Wednesday I will have an exhibition of my illustration work at the RAW:Brisbane Showcase!

Today is your last chance to buy a ticket to attend the event, as ticket sales close Monday. 

Details:
When: Wednesday 26th September,  7.30pm - Midnight
Where: Oh Hello (612 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane) 
What is it?  
A showcase of Brisbane talent featuring artists, photographers, film screenings, live music performance, performance art and a fashion parade. 

exhibitprep exhibitprep02 exhibitprep03 exhibitprep04

What else did I do this week? - everything!

I have been waking up early enough to see the morning fog
fog01 fog02 fog03

I photographed the beautiful Julia Stone at the SpiegelTent
JuliaStone03 JuliaStone02 JuliaStone01

A giant bear slept on my couch
giantbear

My sister whipped up a dream catcher and helped me prepare some decorations for my upcoming exhibit!
dreamcatcher


My beautiful and talented friend Erin Michelle Ward hosted an exhibition at her home on Thursday.
I think it was the greatest idea! She has a perfect little space for hosting her own exhibition. I loved it so much. I also think it is the perfect way to have a party and show off some work.
 I bought 2 Erin originals and am very pleased to have them and love them all to myself. I could have gotten into a bidding war over them, but I got in fast.
I hope that she hosts another one in the future and that the word gets around about her excellent catering, free wine, lovely company and heart felt art work!
Also see Erin's blog: http://erinmichelleward.blogspot.com.au/
erin12 erin10
This is one of my purchases: I snapped this tree up before Steve could take it!
erin06 erin07 erin05 erin04 erin02 erin13
A few more photos from Erin's Exhibition here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilynelsonart/sets/72157631599548537/

No comments: