17.5.07

Up to date...


Hi bloggers... just keep you up to date...

I'd rather you all read my myspace blogs... this one is tiresome... and kind of lonely... and i feel like im repeating myself...
but ok whinge over... ill try do more professional stuff in here i guess...
but for now just a few little drawings of mine ...

the one to the left was on a quiet night where i got in the zone and was doing alot of uni work... the lights were low and my room was still and peaceful for a change... and i played coltrane all night... so this is called "coltrane plays my blues away"

The picture below is just a little sketch that I coloured up roughly in photoshop the other night... "I'm wearing pink goggles wherever I look"
I guess they were little jokes at myself and the "seam to the sternum" was how I was feeling at the time... I guess it means a few things!

So I think these blogs might be more explainations of my work and progress rather then like the little poems on my myspace... how about that?? Just a basic log of my progress and artwork? That's what I might try... so I don't repeat myself... This blog is just break-downs of my work.. not necessarily arty exhibitions... yes... and waffling paragraphs too by the looks of it!

No comments: